Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LABEL TESTING HAS BEGUN

I opened up testing for my new sew on/in and adhesive labels on Sept. 1, 2009. Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help me with this new endeavor.


Sew on/in labels:
1. Happy Booty Boutique
2. Fancy Pansy
3. Mother Goose Designs
4. 10 tiny turtles
5. Chunky Bunz Diaperz
6. Blue Jayz Diaperz
7.SarahLinz
8. Cute Cheeks
9. Waste Not Want Not
10.

Adhesive/Sticker labels
1.PKUMom
2.Mother Goose
3.10 Tiny Turtles
4.ChunkiBunz
5.BlueJayz
6.Cute Cheeks
7.Made with Love
8.
9.
10.


I will have all the graphic mock ups of your labels done and emailed to you Thursday for your first approval. Once you approve the design, I will print out one label and email you the pic of it so you can approve the layout, spelling, etc. I'm hoping to have all labels done and sent out by Wednesday of next week. Check back for status updates if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment