Friday, September 11, 2009

Some Cart Designs.

I would like to share some new cart designs I am working on. I have a long list of clients I'm working on.

I am working with Tina from Heartland Dreams. She has requested an updated look for her Hyena Cart along with a matching blog template and we will also begin working on a regular website with her. Here is a mock up of the design she has chosen to go with. She let me know she would like it to be a summery flowery look. This is my interpretation of it. Look for Heartland Dreams new look here soon.
I've also been working with Michelle from Maple Sugar Designs on an updated look for her site. Stop by Maple Sugar Designs and see her new look. We are also adding some matching graphics to her Etsy shop.
Peggy of Waste Not Want Not is also getting a new look via Dragonfly Graphics. Stop by Waste Not Want Not and check out her site. Here is the mock up that was finalized. Peggy came to me with 3 words, Organic, Earthy and Calming. This is my interpretation of those descriptive words.
I am also working with BelliBowBottoms, MaMaTuTu, Purple Thistle and Vivid Tribe. So check back soon for some updates and mock ups of the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment